FORUMS: list search recent posts

Just bought Heuris - Not receiving contact from anybody/ NEED ASSISTANCE!

COW Forums : Compression Techniques

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Crawford Winstead
Just bought Heuris - Not receiving contact from anybody/ NEED ASSISTANCE!
on Oct 20, 2010 at 5:19:01 pm

Just bought the MPEG Pro from Heuris for $1,500.00, and am trying to install the software... I just need some basic registration info, but it's as Heuris has fallen off the face of the earth...

ALL of their email addresses, and phone numbers are out of date, or nobody is responding. I cannot find ANYTHING that will get a response.

I have an installation number that I'm told to email to support.heuris@gmail.com, and I have written 3-4 other e-mails to that address and have had no response.

Every single email or number I find related to the company is no longer valid or in service, and I have tried probably 10 numbers that I've spent hours trying to find... none of which were good leads.

It seems that anything I find is from 2004 or earlier, and I cannot find anything past that date on their website, or anywhere else for that matter.

Does anybody know a tech support number that is current for Heuris?

A current email address?

Anything at all?

ANYTHING would be helpful, as we have a $1,500.00 (which we have been charged) program that is sitting here... and it should have been in use Monday, but here we are still waiting and looking for a way to contact them...

PLEASE HELP!

Thanks to anyone who can provide me with some info!

Return to posts index

Daniel Low
Re: Just bought Heuris - Not receiving contact from anybody/ NEED ASSISTANCE!
on Oct 20, 2010 at 8:23:18 pm

I'm not sure what made you want to buy Heuris as it really did drop of the radar years ago, there are much MEPG technologies around theses days and you can get a universal format transcoder with every format AND much better MPEG for that sort of money.

Hopefully you paid by credit card and can take the refund of your purchase up with them as my honest advise is to get a refund.

Try calling them - google gave me this number - (314) 534-1514 - based in the US of A

Return to posts index

Rich Rubasch
Re: Just bought Heuris - Not receiving contact from anybody/ NEED ASSISTANCE!
on Oct 21, 2010 at 12:12:02 am

Wow...haven't heard of Heuris in quite a few years. I'm surprised two things....first that you can still buy Heuris and second that somehow you thought that it was a good buy. If you had searched the COW for Heuris I doubt you would have found much, making you wonder about its viability.

I agree, if it was credit card, try to get a refund.

Rich Rubasch
Tilt Media Inc.
Video Production and Post
Owner/President/Editor/Designer/Animator
http://www.tiltmedia.com

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]