FORUMS: list search recent posts

Sorenson Watch folders

COW Forums : Compression Techniques

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Larry Watts
Sorenson Watch folders
on Sep 29, 2010 at 9:22:51 pm

I am using Sorenson Squeeze and their watch folder technology. I got it to work immediately after setting it up, but after closing Squeeze for a reboot it longer works. I can't figure out how to get the watch folder to become active again.

There is very little activity on the sorenson forum, so I am hoping to find an active user base here.

Any ideas?

Thanks

Larry

Return to posts index

Craig Seeman
Re: Sorenson Watch folders
on Sep 29, 2010 at 9:38:56 pm

You should post the version of Squeeze because there are 5, 6, 6.5 users and some are Mac and some are Windows. You really need to explain your setup too otherwise there's going to be a lot of time wasted with back and forth for information you should include in a single immediate post. There's a "sticky post" on the top of this form which explains how to get fastest help.

Return to posts index

Larry Watts
Re: Sorenson Watch folders
on Sep 30, 2010 at 7:38:03 pm

I am using version 6.5 with Snow Leopard and our media is on a Promax media server. We have 3 mac pro workstations, and one imac using the common media.

The questions I have are basic software operation questions after viewing the video tutorial and creating a watch folder that worked upon initial setup.

If one has closed and reopened sorenson after creating a watch folder, how do you get it to start watching again?

Should it automatically start?

Thanks

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]