FORUMS: list search recent posts

No Video Output when encoding an imported AE file

COW Forums : Compression Techniques

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Drew Jensen
No Video Output when encoding an imported AE file
on Sep 23, 2010 at 4:08:43 pm

I'm sure this probably isn't quite the place to be putting this, but I've posted in the Premiere pro forums and heard nothing, so I brought it here because I know most people here are dealing w/ the encoder programs which I'm having a problem with.

I'm running CS4 across the board w/ Premiere and AE. AE (9.0.2.42) PPro (4.2.1). So my problem is, I've got an AE comp that I import to Premiere and throw into a sequence w/ matching settings. When I go to export via Media Encoder, I can see the video in the output tab but when I encode (to flv, have tried .mov) I only get the audio. The source is HDV mpeg2. I'm sure it has something to do w/ exporting an imported AE comp, but what I don't get is why can I view it on the canvas and also in the output tab of media encoder? Also, the video and audio are both selected when exporting.

I figured computer specs are not the issue here but I'll post them anyways. Core i7 920, 12GB Ram, 2 SSD's for application/os, Windows 7 64bit Ultimate(no pending updates).

Any help is very much appreciated.

Drew Jensen

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]