FORUMS: list search recent posts

Creating a looping DVD in DVD Studio Pro- Sound is skipping, format is imcompatable, etc.

COW Forums : Compression Techniques

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Stephanie Holz
Creating a looping DVD in DVD Studio Pro- Sound is skipping, format is imcompatable, etc.
on Sep 18, 2010 at 5:15:32 pm

I'm trying to export a final cut pro 2 minute video to DVD Studio Pro in order to make a looping DVD.

video is1080i HDV, 29.97 fps. 48 KHz, 16 bit

First I was using quicktime movie but the sound on the DVD was skipping, sounded awful. Also, sometimes importing asset to DVD Studio pro, the circles next to imported assets were yellow, not green. Then I was advised to use Compressor but I couldn't seem to get an output that DVD Studio pro would accept (maybe my settings were wrong? or I was also told a two minute video may not need that much compression thus, the errors and messages saying "incompatible format"... are my settings wrong? Which programs should I be suing for this?

Do I need to compress this to get the very best quality? Its a professional setting so that is important. One person even advised me not to use DVD Studio pro, to use iDVD instead, but I couldn't figure out how to "lay track" so the DVD wouldn't have to start over every two minutes.

Please advise, your help greatly appreciated!

thanks!!!!!
-SH

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]