Emil Niemi
YouTube compression
on May 26, 2010 at 8:06:36 pm

God there in the sky, please listen to me
Tell me why, I'm going down on my knees
I start to cry, I want the keys
I want to fly, but i can't without Sorenson Squeeze
God, look into my eye, its not dry.
I need the answear, not the one how to be a freelancer.
A nice quality video at YouTube, maybee one with a rotating cube?
With a 480x270 size, like the wise
About 25 frames per second, thats so ?

That was almost my first time. But to the topic:
--

I'm sorry if another thread about compression to YouTube comes up once again.
But i do now want some help with this, if its possible to get.
Have been watching video tutorials where people are using their editing software for rendering.
But i've seen and heard last week that there's softwares that are made for these compression that may give super great quality.

So i seen and heard abit about software like Sorenson Squeeze where i can compress videos with different containers and codecs, and also heard about a YouTube preset in that software that are setting recommanded settings for a compression to YouTube?
Also found some tutorials on YouTube about compression video, where i've to get balance of the bit-rate and frame-rate or how it was.

Anyways, i'm also going to create videos in a size of 480x270 (square pixels) and with 25 FPS in Sony Vegas, the sound quality have to be great too since its going to be a music video.
Once my video is done i want to get the video to great quality for YouTube.
I've been trying out the H.264 codecs and some more random ones, but i never was getting any great quality on YouTube.
Now i'm asking how i can make this video to a really good quality video?

If i'm going to get this video over to the Sorenson Squeeze software or any other software that works the same, how would i make this?
Do i have to render the video in Sony Vegas to a uncompressed avi file? or anything else?

Help!

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]