FORUMS: list search recent posts

Sorenson Squeeze - all settings disappeared

COW Forums : Compression Techniques

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Mike Sussman
Sorenson Squeeze - all settings disappeared
on Apr 1, 2010 at 2:54:32 am

(Sorry if this is the wrong forum. If there's a better place for me to post this just let me know.)

I've had Sorenson Squeeze 4 for a while. I actually haven't used it much lately but it definitely used to work. Suddenly (or at least I just noticed) I can load a video clip into the main job settings area but I can no longer do ANYTHING to it, because both the filters and the formats & compression settings sections are now completely empty. Huh? There is absolutely nothing on the left side for me to drag over and drop on top of my project video. I've already uninstalled and reinstalled and get the same results. Again, this program used to work fine for me in the past.

Anybody ever seen anything like this before? Any suggestions?

Here are some additional footnotes incase it's helpful: I do not have any idea whether this is related because it's been months since I last used Sorenson Squeeze before this, but I just recently installed Sony Vegas Pro 9. Could that possibly have contributed to the problem? And if so, how come Sorenson still won't work anymore even after reinstalling. Also, I can click the + button on the filters to make a new filter from scratch but the + button on the format & compression settings does absolutely nothing.

Any ideas?

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]