FORUMS: list search recent posts

Need Speaker on Video Compression for conference 10/31-11/1

COW Forums : Compression Techniques

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Todd O'Neill
Need Speaker on Video Compression for conference 10/31-11/1
on Oct 20, 2008 at 9:51:55 pm

Hello all

I'm programming the MCA-I ProTrack Conference at the end of the month. Our Video Compression speaker had to cancel due to a work conflict. I'm looking for someone to fill his shoes and speak on general video compression techniques, not specifically to FCP, to include Windows formats. The speaking alot is 90 minutes long on Saturday, November 1 at 8:30 am. The speaker will receive a complimentary registration to the ProTrack event.

ProTrack is the annual conference of MCA-I. Attendees are typically experienced professionals working in-house or in production companies or as independent producers. This year's speakers include Phillip Hodgetts, Jan Ozer, Bruce Nazarian and Barry Hampe. Sessions range from business to production, podcasting and corporate social media.

MCA-I is the professional association for corporate media managers and producers. It had it start as ITVA and is celebrating its 40th Anniversary this year. Besides ProTrack it also holds the annual Golden Reel Media Festival, the only peer judged media competition, celebrating the best in corporate, government and non-profit video, film, multimedia and online projects.

Please contact me immediately if interested or can make a referral.

Thanks!

Todd O'Neill
DoingMedia
2008 MCA-I ProTrack Chair

Todd O'Neill
Managing Director
DoingMedia LLC
San Antonio, TX
doingmedia.net

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved