FORUMS: list search recent posts

AVI in Sorenson Squeeze

COW Forums : Compression Techniques

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Richard Baim
AVI in Sorenson Squeeze
on Apr 11, 2008 at 2:29:19 pm

Has anyone seen this happen? I'm exporting a Microsoft DV AVI from Premiere CS3 that is imported into Sorenson Squeeze and the file is output in Flash. There is a universal countdown leader for about five seconds followed by a static title for 5 seconds, then the presenter starts. There is always only one layer of video, no transitions, and no superimposed titles.

The same thing has happened several times (5 different productions in the same series with the same type of opening). The coundown leader plays without a problem and then the title is either not seen at all or it is only shown for about 1 second. During the time when the title should be visible, the first frame of the presenter (which should be seen a little later) is frozen and then when the title should end, the presenter is seen without the freeze frame. There is normal playback from that point on.

Rich Baim

Return to posts index

Daniel Low
Re: AVI in Sorenson Squeeze
on Apr 11, 2008 at 3:19:27 pm

Does the same thing happen when you export using a different codec, you could try a short section of your program, Try WMV or QT PhotoJPEG.

Does the same thing happen when you transcode to a different format, WMV for example.

I know of a number of people who have problems with Squeeze, I know even more people who have problems with MS DV AVIs

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]