FORUMS: list search recent posts

Episode desktop upgrade

COW Forums : Compression Techniques

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
griffeyt53
Episode desktop upgrade
on Aug 20, 2007 at 12:33:01 pm

After some great advise in this forum, I purchased Episode desktop and am very happy with it. I did not purchase the Flash option, and of course, the next client wants some Flash 8 output. Is there an upgrade path? I've tried contacting Telestream sales by phone and left messages to tech support and have gotten no response. Is the upgrade possible? (I'm assuming it would be pay your duckets, get a new license that unlocks that feature in the product.)
Thanks folks!
TG
P.S. I purchased the training video and has really helped with learning the product and getting a good workflow with it.

Return to posts index

Craig Seeman
Re: Episode desktop upgrade
on Aug 20, 2007 at 12:39:30 pm

Upgrade should be possible and easy and I believe it's just about paying the extra $100 bucks and getting an appropriate serial number to activate. Give them a call today and post back here what happens.

Return to posts index

griffeyt53
on Aug 20, 2007 at 2:22:10 pm

Craig,
I'm having a Homer Simpson kind of morning. Duh! Should have investigated further on my own before posting. Opened up Episode to record my Serial Number before making a call today. Lo, and behold, there is an "Upgrade" button!
With a few clicks, and about 2 minutes of time, I am now creating Flash 8 content! Couldn't be easier!
Thanks!
Terry

Return to posts index

Craig Seeman
on Aug 20, 2007 at 2:37:51 pm

[griffeyt53] "I'm having a Homer Simpson kind of morning."
You're getting doughnuts?

[griffeyt53] "With a few clicks, and about 2 minutes of time, I am now creating Flash 8 content!"

I thought maybe you're were having issues with that feature. Glad it's working.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]