FORUMS: list search recent posts

Episode for DVD studio Pro

COW Forums : Compression Techniques

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Nick Franco
Episode for DVD studio Pro
on Jan 7, 2007 at 7:03:39 pm

Hi All

i understand (wright or wrong) that Episode is beter than FCS compressor for all compression, bearing this in mind i'm having a nightmare trying to get episode to export a file that DVD studio Pro understands. i use the .mv2 file and ive tried all 5 and 7 bit rates and DVD studio Pro dos'nt like to import them. have i missed something?

i'm using a pal system

your help would be most appriciated

Thanks

Return to posts index

Charles Simonson
Re: Episode for DVD studio Pro
on Jan 8, 2007 at 9:10:33 pm

FYI, Compressor 2 has a fine MPEG-2 encoder. I wouldn't say it is necessarily any better or worse than Episode's MPEG-2 encoder. If you are having issues with Episode, make sure you are running the latest version of Episode, which is 4.2.1 and recently included some fixes for DVDSP compatibility; if that doesn't solve it, then go back to Compressor or contact Episode support. Their email support team is usually very good.

Return to posts index

clayton
on Feb 28, 2007 at 1:37:18 am

I am not able to import mpeg2's at 23.98 into DVD Studio Pro from Episode Pro but clips at 29.97 import fine. I get the error message "Incompatible Format". Has anyone figured out a solution to this?

Episode Pro 4.2.1
DVD Studio Pro 4.1.1

Thanks!
Clayton

Return to posts index

francesco Pio tessarolo
on Oct 28, 2011 at 4:55:05 am

the solution is trash episode and using another sw. I've tried to contact support and they are evasive...

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]