FORUMS: list search recent posts

Using Adobe Media encoder can i output to a single file not video and audio that needs to be transcoded in Encore? Also any encoders that utalize all of the cpu?

COW Forums : Compression Techniques

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Squashky
Using Adobe Media encoder can i output to a single file not video and audio that needs to be transcoded in Encore? Also any encoders that utalize all of the cpu?
on Jun 10, 2006 at 3:39:22 pm

basically as said above can Adobe media encoder output a single file not 2 files video and audio?? i looked but i fould no settings i could change for that

Also are there any encoder that aren't to expense that could utalize a dual core cpu encoding at 100%. The Media encoder i have built in PP use 56% of the CPU(p4 3.4) when encoding filtered video......

thanks for the help.

Return to posts index

Squashky
Re: Using Adobe Media encoder can i output to a single file not video and audio that needs to be transcoded in Encore? Also any encoders that utalize all of the cpu?
on Jun 11, 2006 at 3:13:52 pm

hey i tryed the demo for procoder but when i try to use it in primere it just says PP has had a problem that has to close and it shuts off. but procoder's windows stays up but it estimates it will take 798 hours.

any ideas on first post or this one?

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]