FORUMS: list search recent posts

Compressor 2.1 is Crashing, after I apply settings?

COW Forums : Compression Techniques

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
cowcowcow
Theguybehindtheguy
Compressor 2.1 is Crashing, after I apply settings?
on May 11, 2006 at 3:57:15 pm

Its crashing
Hey everyone Im hoping you can Help me. My Machine is a G5 Dual 1.8ghz , 2 gigs, of ram. Compressor is crahing when I try to export from FCP, and when I drag a quicktime film into compressor when FCP is closed. I tryed all the stuff I know already I trashed all Pref files(Compressor, FCP, DVD studio Pro. And nothing changes. I opened and reoped the project again and again and still the same thing. I also verified disk permissions and used Disk Warrior. I thought maybe it was the project, so I tried a different project and still the samething. Should I try reinstalling compressor again, aswell as FCP. Does anyone know. Thanks

Return to posts index

Per W. R
Re: Compressor 2.1 is Crashing, after I apply settings?
on Jul 15, 2006 at 9:38:50 pm

Hi! Did you find any solution on your problem with Compressor crashing? I have the same problem and was searching the forums when I found your question!

/Per

Return to posts index

Theguybehindtheguy
Re: Compressor 2.1 is Crashing, after I apply settings?
on Jul 16, 2006 at 9:16:41 pm

Hey how are. I think what I did was reinstalle commpressor 1 since I always liked comppressor 1 better. It worked fine. After awhile the machine was acting funnu, So I decided to do a fresh install of tiger, that worked even better. Im not saying this will work in yor case, it did in mine. I think if you just reinstall you should be fine. Mark

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]