FORUMS: list search recent posts

sorenson compression suite 4.1 - F4M/wmv/MBR weirdness

COW Forums : Compression Techniques

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
billy earle
sorenson compression suite 4.1 - F4M/wmv/MBR weirdness
on May 18, 2005 at 8:07:22 pm

Hi all. Just purchased F4M Studio Pro (along with F4M and Ben's class on demand for Squeeze - nice job, Ben). Running on dual2g G5/4g ram OSX10.3.5 and using Sorenson Compression Suite 4.1

I have all the presets for wmv except for MBR. When I create an MBR and apply it to a QT file (exported from AVID Adrenaline MC as QT - animation) and press "squeeze it", the progress bars advance to 2% and stop. I've let it sit for hours and nothing changes. The result is a 5 second clip (of a 4 min vid) and a ~70kb file.

F4M is activated.

I've successfully compressed this file using every preset under the WMV tab, but cannot make an MBR work.

It's also interesting to note that if I change any of the presets, the same hang-up occurs.

Has anyone had this problem? I've searched the web over and thought I found true love, but you met another...er, uh, what I meant to say was that I've looked and looked and can't seem to find any info concerning Sorenson 4.1/F4M/WMV/MBR.

Any help would be viewed as a good thing and lavished with praise. In a perfect world, I'd be able to download some MBR presets.

Here's to hump day...

Thanks,
^billy

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]