FORUMS: list search recent posts

After Effects error: T1P:ATM Parse Error ( 83 :: 2 )

COW Forums : Adobe After Effects

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Melissa Smith
on May 5, 2011 at 4:04:24 pm

Does anyone know what this error is and how to fix it? I believe it's font related.

I'm not creating any new files with fonts, just opening old projects that I've never had a problem with before.

I tried restarting the machine, which seemed to help, but then the error comes back. When I restart just After Effects that helps sometimes but the error eventually comes back again.

The only thing I can think of is when I duplicated some font folders, it started happening.

I'm using AE CS4. Font managing with FontExplorer X Pro.

Thank you!

Return to posts index

Kevin Camp
Re: After Effects error: T1P:ATM Parse Error ( 83 :: 2 )
on May 5, 2011 at 5:18:28 pm

here's a a description for that error code:

http://aeerrors.myleniumstuff.de/?cat=16

note that there are 2 entries, one is dated after cs4, so your issue may be the second error code.

i've not seen that error, but i hope that information can help you out.

Kevin Camp
Senior Designer
KCPQ, KMYQ & KRCW

Return to posts index

Melissa Smith
on May 5, 2011 at 6:06:28 pm

Thanks for your speedy response!!

I've looked there and it didn't seem to relate to my error in that I've been opening projects that are older and unrelated to each other. And this is after restarting my machine.

Thanks again!

Return to posts index

Melissa Smith
on May 5, 2011 at 6:33:23 pm

I got a response from Mylenium in case anyone is interested:

---------
Indeed... Type 1 PostScript : Adobe Type Manager Parse Error, if I'm interpreting correctly. The common approach with font issues is to remove all non-system fonts and, as in your case, to disable or remove third-party font managers, then add everything back on a selective basis. It may also help to completely flush the font manager's backup/ storage folders where it keeps the sorted font groups for instant activation.
=======

I'll get back to you when I try it out. Thanks everyone! I hope this helps someone in the future. :) Cheers.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]