FORUMS: list search recent posts

mpeg 2 with sound

COW Forums : Adobe After Effects

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
yotam monk
mpeg 2 with sound
on Nov 5, 2010 at 10:58:04 am

At the moment, i cant export in any way, an mpeg file with sound...,only in separates files,m2v and mpa,silly question i know...
but i cant...

working on after effects cs5

thanks

yotam

Return to posts index

Ryan McAfee
Re: mpeg 2 with sound
on Nov 5, 2010 at 1:14:27 pm

If you are working with a PC try exporting it out as a Video for windows then use Adobe Media Encoder to change it to MPEG-2.

There are many other ways but try that.

Ryan McAfee
Moon Community Access Television
http://www.MCA-TV.com

Return to posts index

Michael Szalapski
on Nov 5, 2010 at 1:40:11 pm

You need to set the multiplexing.
However, as kinda already mentioned, it's best to render uncompressed out of AE and use something else (like Adobe Media Encoder) to do your final compression. AE can't do multipass compression. Multipass compression gets you better-looking video at smaller file sizes.

- The Great Szalam
(The 'Great' stands for 'Not So Great, in fact, Extremely Humble')

No trees were harmed in the creation of this message, but several thousand electrons were mildly inconvenienced.

Return to posts index

yotam monk
on Nov 5, 2010 at 4:14:33 pm

thanks for the advice...,im trying to save some time...,can i import the composition into premier and then export the mpeg with sound stright from premier,those r long clips were talking about

thanks again

Return to posts index

Michael Szalapski
on Nov 7, 2010 at 8:48:17 pm

You can import AE compositions straight into the Media Encoder and/or Premiere, but it's essentially launching an instance of the AE renderer...
I wouldn't do it, because I have a workflow that goes well for me. I would suggest you do a test and see what works best for you.

- The Great Szalam
(The 'Great' stands for 'Not So Great, in fact, Extremely Humble')

No trees were harmed in the creation of this message, but several thousand electrons were mildly inconvenienced.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]