FORUMS: list search recent posts

Need help.. Having a hard time getting rid of colour lines?

COW Forums : Adobe After Effects

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Bill Kincaid
Need help.. Having a hard time getting rid of colour lines?
on Mar 27, 2010 at 7:23:19 pm

Hi, I posted something a couple weeks earlier because I needed help making a 60 second animation (a 1930s film book that comes to life).. Ive now managed to finish this with some help from fractal noise paper effect, cinelook and magic bullet suit plugins...

Firstly, when exporting to hd204 I had the message - "unable to allocte space 720 x 576 image buffer. experiencing fragmentation."
So from advice off the internet, I decreased Maximum RAM cache size, selected enable disk cache optin, increased maximum memory usage or both.. I also got rid of any directional blur.. Also, in the secre preferencs tab I changed the purge cache to every 1 frame.. This actually worked, I think.

When attempting to render got..
Secondly, I got the message - "Quicktime export failed (512)..

My last attempt, actually workd when I tried to export. However, I have these silly colour lines on the final product and I have no idea how to get rid of them?

I read somewhere its because of OpenGL,and I removd that, but I still have them. Any ideas??

Cheers, Bill

Return to posts index

Alperen T. Ayhan
Re: Need help.. Having a hard time getting rid of colour lines?
on Mar 27, 2010 at 10:29:33 pm

(For the color lines;) Oh, they are weird.. I am not sure but it looks like you are using a trial version. Just make it registered version.. If you have bought it check your serial number or registering issues...

(for the quicktime) try to download the latest quicktime plugin and player.. If you have it, try to, in render queue/quicktime/format options, choose "animation" not the others..

Alperen T. AYHAN
http://www.sinamasal.com
Always cinema...

Return to posts index

Bill Kincaid
on Mar 27, 2010 at 10:49:38 pm

I dont get the colour lines with any other composition.. So I'm not sure if its that.
It works exporting to QT, if not hugely slow (several hours), but my biggest problem is the colour lines, do you think it has something to do with rendering issues?

Return to posts index

Alperen T. Ayhan
on Mar 28, 2010 at 4:20:30 am

I have magicbullet suite too but not the others... So I couldn't have enough research about the problem. I think, there may be a problem with your raw footage. have you tried to render only raw footage without any plug-ins applied? Just do an experiment with the same render settings, and then let's see what will happen. What is your OS? MacOs, Windows XP,Vista,7? If it is mac, I can not say anything.. If it is a PC, please tell me about your configuation..

Alperen T. AYHAN
http://www.sinamasal.com
Always cinema...

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]