element 3D environment rendered problem

COW Forums : Adobe After Effects

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Shokoofa majidi
element 3D environment rendered problem
on Jun 26, 2020 at 9:40:07 am

hi guys
i have problem with rendering a 3D project using element 3D in after effects
So when i view my project inside after effects its normal and i can move around my camera and there's no problem with the 3d environment. but when i render using encoder the 3d environment is not how it supposed to be and it's like the picture and the environment is split up.

Return to posts index

Graham Quince
Re: element 3D environment rendered problem
on Jun 27, 2020 at 9:28:03 am

When you make a change in Element 3D, are you switching between comps and rendering the output, or are you using the VR Comp Editor's Open Output Render?

This button is more than a switching tool, it updates the subcomps to match the editing comp. If you drill down in the project panel, into the VR folders, you'll see that what AE is actually doing is making 6 comps from your VR edit comp. each with a camera pointing in a different direction. It's then stitching these together in the VR Output comp. So when you make a change, AE actually needs to copy your comp settings to the 6 other comps.

Apologies if you knew this already and this isn't post isn't a solution. It's just a trap I've fallen into a few times.

http://www.YouTube.com/ShiveringCactus - After Effects Tutorials

Return to posts index

Shokoofa majidi
on Jun 28, 2020 at 12:33:44 pm

Thank you so much Graham for responding
I tried VR Comp Editor's Open Output Render but the result is the same. I don't know what i did wrong. i have 4 pre-composition in one final composition. could that be the problem?

Return to posts index

Graham Quince
on Jun 28, 2020 at 12:39:04 pm

Oh no. I hoped that would solve your problem. If you drill down in the project window to check out one of the VR pre-comps, you should be able to see what it's passing through to the final render. The view will not be the same as your editing comp, but you should get an idea if it's correct or not.

It might be that AE's VR cannot cope with 4-comps or it might be something simple like you need to use collapse transformations. I get the impression that AE's VR solution is still a really new tool - it was a script called SkyBox, purchased from Mettle. I had a pre-included version and it's good, but felt a little "wobbly" at times. I can't get it to handle 4K editing comps, for instance.

http://www.YouTube.com/ShiveringCactus - After Effects Tutorials

Return to posts index

Shokoofa majidi
on Jun 28, 2020 at 1:09:23 pm

Yeah probably the problem is the AE's VR..i think i'm going to start the project from the scratch.
Do you know by chance any website or application where i can render the project at?

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2020 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]