Motion track in cc2020 incredibly slow

COW Forums : Adobe After Effects

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Gabriel Sanchez
Motion track in cc2020 incredibly slow
on May 10, 2020 at 5:49:56 pm
Last Edited By Gabriel Sanchez on May 10, 2020 at 7:33:02 pm

Hi,

In cc2020 it takes forever to track each frame of a single video, and the results are not too good, track point get lost very frecuently, something that didn´t happen in cc2018. Tracker analysis time is desperately slow.
I wonder if anyone is having same isuue in cc2020?

I´m in Windows10, up-to-date, i7 4930k CPU @ 3,40 Ghz, 32gb ram, gtx 780Ti, 1 ssd Samsung Evo 500gb and 2 ssd OCZ Vector 500gb. After effects 17.0.6 (last version) and nvidia driver 445.87 (up-to-date)

I´m doing this tracking exactly the same as in cc2018, same Feature region and Search area. Same 720p video, .mp4 (but no difference with .mov, jpeg, .mxf).
Times to track every frame are ridicoulous, about 4-5 sec each frame, when the cc2018 makes the full tracking in about 4 sec!.

There is a video which shows exactly what i mean:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1JRmF3AD2v9vFhkatKim-ERjuzVp3AGCG

There must be something wrong. Really im lost with this, don´t know what to do or what to change to make it work decently. Nothing to configure in preference settings.
Tried other nvidia graphics drivers, but no change, motion track still a pain in the head, more than 60 times slower than in cc2018!

So if i can´t find a solution, i´m wondering if there is any way to dynamic link a Premiere CC2020 secuence to the cc2018 version of After effects? That will partially solve my problem, as actually i havent found any solution to speed up the analyzing procces of the tracker in AE cc2020, and this is a tool i use very frecuently.

There´s no way actually to contact Adobe tech support, so i wrote in Adobe community forums too some days ago, but no answer till today, so this points to an issue maybe i´m the only one suffering.
Can someone please give some help on this?

Thanks

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2020 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]