FORUMS: list search recent posts

Feedback for the text addition template

COW Forums : Adobe After Effects

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Thomas Frenkel
Feedback for the text addition template
on Apr 6, 2020 at 11:25:12 pm

Hi,

I am currently working on a library of scripted layers, that enable the user to add shapes and textures to their title design. The elements are deeply rooted in the sourceText of your text layer and respect every text and font change that you make - being completely non-destructive and "template-able". For the first version I already created some elements. But I feel like this has so much more potential when I bring in ideas from different people who are interested in this approach of text design.

Please check out the documentation of the template to get an idea of what the hell I am talking about:

https://www.frenkel-design.com/project-posts/text-additions-after-effects-t...

If you have any ideas for possible features or possible use scenarios in mind, please let me know. I appreciate every tip and opinion.

Thank you,
Thomas

Return to posts index

Richard Garabedain
Re: Feedback for the text addition template
on Apr 7, 2020 at 8:53:47 pm

It looks like it will be super useful. If i get a slow day this week I will check it out. If it works like I think it does then $13 is a bargain.

Return to posts index

Thomas Frenkel
Re: Feedback for the text addition template
on Apr 9, 2020 at 11:19:27 am

Thank you. I'd really appreciate that. Feel free to provide feedback and share any problems or ideas for future updates.
Thomas

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2020 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]