FORUMS: list search recent posts

Is there anyone available by phone to assist me with an Emergency export-AE is freaking out

COW Forums : Adobe After Effects

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Paula Zimmerman
Is there anyone available by phone to assist me with an Emergency export-AE is freaking out
on Mar 13, 2020 at 6:17:58 pm

Hi,

I need to export an h24 Quicktime MOV with AAC audio. Huge deadline. When I export with AME, The background tears up. When I use render queue, the file comes out enormous, but intact. Is there a happy medium. I use CC 2020 on a 2017 Macbook Pro. If anyone can help, you can name your price.

Thanks,
Paula

Return to posts index

Joe Rodgers
Re: Is there anyone available by phone to assist me with an Emergency export-AE is freaking out
on Mar 13, 2020 at 6:24:05 pm

Trying to figure out how to PM you...If your project isn't too massive file-wise, I could render it for you.

Return to posts index

Paula Zimmerman
Re: Is there anyone available by phone to assist me with an Emergency export-AE is freaking out
on Mar 13, 2020 at 6:28:05 pm

Thanks for the quick response. Can I give you my phone or email?

Return to posts index

Joe Rodgers
on Mar 13, 2020 at 6:30:37 pm

Sure.

Return to posts index

Paula Zimmerman
on Mar 13, 2020 at 6:40:33 pm

Cool, I'm at liquidvioletstudios@gmail.com or 720-818-3358. Thank you so much.

Return to posts index

Richard Garabedain
on Mar 13, 2020 at 9:08:23 pm

always render to a png sequence...its way easier

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2020 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]