FORUMS: list search recent posts

AE : Changing "Resolution" Settings for Multiple Compositions

COW Forums : Adobe After Effects

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Seungchan Woo
AE : Changing "Resolution" Settings for Multiple Compositions
on Feb 26, 2020 at 7:39:13 am

Hi!

Since I've rendered some compositions through Media Encoder (to get H.264 directly), and found out the quality was very low and sketchy. And then I found out the composition setting was just like following :

The "Resolution" setting was set on Third... maybe I've changed it from the bottom of preview monitor.

I could just change that into Full and redo rendering. BUT the thing is, I work with a lot of compositions and pre-comps, so It's very burdensome to change each settings to Full resolution. AlsoI know I could just use internal renderer so I can really make sure all comps are on Best quality & Full resolution, but I would avoid that because I should mostly get my videos done on H.264(MP4) - time-consuming.

Would there be any good plugin / script for making sure my multiple comps/pre-comps on Full resolution setting?

Thanks in advance!

Return to posts index

John Williams
Re: AE : Changing "Resolution" Settings for Multiple Compositions
on Feb 26, 2020 at 10:29:40 am

I think you need to check your settings or perhaps reset them as the default when rendering should be set to 'Full' and not 'Current' or 'Draft'. Full means regardless or the resolution you preview at, the render will refer to the full resolution. This goes for things like motion blur and frame blending, if they are not enabled globally in the composition they will still be enabled with the render.

Hope that helps but f not let me know so I can look further;)

John Williams

Soho Editors

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2020 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]