FORUMS: list search recent posts

Changing an ink drop color

COW Forums : Adobe After Effects

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Nick Bruzek
Changing an ink drop color
on Feb 21, 2020 at 2:28:11 pm

I am trying to turn ink drop clips I've collected into water color drops. I got some ink drop clips from youtube that have some really nice water bleeds to them which is what I'm looking for. I have tried to luma matte them with the color I want (I've tried a shape, and a solid) but they end up losing a lot of their bleeding and become more of a solid color. I've tried adjusting the opacity but nothing I have tried so far has worked. I am sure there is something I'm missing. Essentially I want to keep all the bleeds, and swirls but change the color. Any help wold be greatly appreciated!!

Return to posts index

Richard Garabedain
Re: Changing an ink drop color
on Feb 21, 2020 at 5:42:16 pm

try vc color vibrance...

Return to posts index

Nick Bruzek
on Feb 21, 2020 at 6:11:47 pm

No dice. I almost wonder if there is a ways to recreate a watercolor drop/drip with some bleeds. I have come across several templates I could buy, but I don't want to drop any money since I'm not being paid for this particular project

Return to posts index

Michael Szalapski
on Feb 21, 2020 at 10:12:12 pm

Does Tint work? You might need to apply Levels or Curves before it to bump the contrast somewhat.

- The Great Szalam
(The 'Great' stands for 'Not So Great, in fact, Extremely Humble')

No trees were harmed in the creation of this message, but several thousand electrons were mildly inconvenienced.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2020 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]