FORUMS: list search recent posts

Audio Visualizer Problem

COW Forums : Adobe After Effects

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Chris Philip
Audio Visualizer Problem
on Feb 5, 2020 at 3:30:15 pm

Hi All,

I am fairly new to AE but have been using a template for some audio visualizer videos. I have been swapping out the Background image and audio file basically for every video keeping the "Circle" Visualizer that was created in the middle. It has been working pretty well for my first 4 videos but all of a sudden on my current project, I can't seem to get it to work correctly. What's happening is I can see the Audio Spectrum playing along to the beat perfectly in AE, but when I send it to Adobe Media Encoder it is converting it and there is a section about a minute in where it is not reacting to the audio correctly. It is like it is reacting to a part 30 sec later in the song. Then all of a sudden it goes back on beat 20-30 sec later and remains fine for the rest of the song. I have tried deleting the audio and re-importing it, clearing the cache in AE, starting with my original template file... I am at a loss but it does this at the same time every export, but does not display this in AE when i preview it.

Return to posts index

Michael Szalapski
Re: Audio Visualizer Problem
on Feb 6, 2020 at 5:39:36 pm

Try rendering out of AE's render queue into an intermediate file like QuickTime with the ProRes codec. Then bring that resulting file into Adobe Media Encoder to make your MP4. See if that works better.

- The Great Szalam
(The 'Great' stands for 'Not So Great, in fact, Extremely Humble')

No trees were harmed in the creation of this message, but several thousand electrons were mildly inconvenienced.

Return to posts index

Chris Philip
on Feb 7, 2020 at 4:03:03 am

Hi Michael,

I did export it directly from AE and that seemed to work fine. I am not sure why this would happen roundtripping to AME though?

Return to posts index

Michael Szalapski
on Feb 7, 2020 at 8:32:03 pm

Me neither. I just know rendering directly out of AE resolves a LOT of issues. I don't even bother trying to send it directly to AME.

- The Great Szalam
(The 'Great' stands for 'Not So Great, in fact, Extremely Humble')

No trees were harmed in the creation of this message, but several thousand electrons were mildly inconvenienced.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2020 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]