FORUMS: list search recent posts

How Do I Make It A Part Of The World.

COW Forums : Adobe After Effects

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Jonathan Reed
How Do I Make It A Part Of The World.
on Jan 31, 2020 at 2:04:22 am

I'm working on this project and I've gotten this far.

But I can't quite get the blood mists to look like they are apart of the world. Can anyone help or direct me to a good online tutorial please.

JR

Return to posts index

Tero Ahlfors
Re: How Do I Make It A Part Of The World.
on Jan 31, 2020 at 5:03:46 am

-Blur it. It's too sharp.
-Try different blending modes and turning the opacity down.
-Try to match the contrast and color to the rest of the scene. Now it's way too dark compared to the actual darkest part of the shot footage.
-Maybe add some pixel motion blur and crank it up.

Return to posts index

Oğuz Özaslan
on Jan 31, 2020 at 11:35:04 am

Scene is too dark you need to use gun shots reflection on the car and weapon fire you need to smooth it, use motion blur. And for the blood you need to mask it first scene calculate hands and of course you need to use blur again.

For the color i think you can't see the color from that dark place. So use darker colors.

Return to posts index

Michael Szalapski
on Jan 31, 2020 at 1:57:27 pm

Matching the darks is one of the most important things in visual effects compositing. If the blacks of your footage aren't dark, but your VFX element is, you're going to have issues.

- The Great Szalam
(The 'Great' stands for 'Not So Great, in fact, Extremely Humble')

No trees were harmed in the creation of this message, but several thousand electrons were mildly inconvenienced.

Return to posts index

Richard Garabedain
on Jan 31, 2020 at 4:51:45 pm

well as far as I know once blood leaves the body it is affected by gravity...using a ink bloom in water effect is not going to work..also Your lighting is too low and not dynamic enough so it makes everything seem flat, including the effects because it has to match.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2020 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]