FORUMS: list search recent posts

Using 'Scale in' expression in a sentence without affecting the tracking of the letters.

COW Forums : Adobe After Effects

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Liliana orozco
Using 'Scale in' expression in a sentence without affecting the tracking of the letters.
on Nov 14, 2019 at 5:01:58 pm

I m using the 'scale in' expression from a template. The original text was just one word and I edited the text and added a sentence. I was wondering how can I adjust the expression so the words don't overlap when scaling in. Im attaching a screenshot. https://imgur.com/a/9bwjPBw

I have very basic knowledge of expression so I usually copy paste expressions and then adjust the code but this one is bit complex for me. Thanks in advance!

Expression:
n = 0;
if (numKeys > 0) {
n = nearestKey(time).index;
if (key(n).time > time) n--;
if (n == 0 || n == numKeys) value;
else customBezier (time, key(n).time, key(n+1).time, key(n).value, key(n+1).value, [0.05, 0.95, 0.01, 1]);
} else { value; }

//--------- Flow Expression Code ---------//
function customBezier(t,tMin,tMax,value1,value2,bezierPoints){z=arguments;if(z.length!==6)return value;a=z[4]-z[3];b=z[2]-z[1];c=clamp((z[0]-z[1])/b,0,1);if(!(z[5]instanceof Array)||z[5].length!==4)z[5]=[0.05, 0.95, 0.01, 1];return a*h(c,z[5])+z[3];function h(f,g){y=arguments;h=3*y[1][0];j=3*(y[1][2]-y[1][0])-h;k=1-h-j;l=3*y[1][1];m=3*(y[1][3]-y[1][1])-l;n=1-l-m;d=y[0];for(var i=0;i<5;i++){var z=d*(h+d*(j+d*k))-y[0];if(Math.abs(z)<1e-3)break;d-=z/(h+d*(2*j+3*k*d));}return d*(l+d*(m+d*n));}}
//--------- Flow Expression Code ---------//

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2019 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]