FORUMS: list search recent posts

Think Water Surface

COW Forums : Adobe After Effects

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Paulo Patrício
Think Water Surface
on Nov 5, 2019 at 7:54:27 pm

Hello, I am looking for a thin layer/surface of water effect, specifically: like a top view of a water dispenser tray.

I do not have an example, but I have seen in some documentaries, where they use little particles and bubbles floating, but I need some "depth".

I am not sure how to achieve this, couldn't find any tutorial – maybe I am using wrong search keywords! – or if AE comes with some effect I can use.

So, any help would be great!

Return to posts index

Walter Soyka
Re: Think Water Surface
on Nov 6, 2019 at 12:30:50 am

Can you post a reference image that shows what you're trying to create?

Walter Soyka
Designer & Mad Scientist at Keen Live [link]
Motion Graphics, Widescreen Events, Presentation Design, and Consulting
@keenlive [twitter]   |   RenderBreak [blog]   |   Profile [LinkedIn]

Return to posts index

Paulo Pat
Re: Think Water Surface
on Nov 6, 2019 at 10:20:56 am

Thank you for your reply! This is kind of hard to explain, but I was able to find examples... so, it would be a mix between "expired film" and "film soup".

Other image examples closer to what I am looking for: A, B, C, D, and even if a bit exaggerated, E.

I was also able to find the moving dust and particles

, but not the best example, because it lacks the "soup" and/or "water" effect.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2019 All Rights Reserved