FORUMS: list search recent posts

Re: A request for sports template authors

COW Forums : Adobe After Effects

FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   ADD A NEW POST   •   PRINT
Respond to this post   •   Return to posts index   •   Read entire thread

Tomas Bumbulevičius
Re: A request for sports template authors
on Oct 6, 2019 at 8:53:05 am

Hey Jerel, you are right and not that much at the same time.

First things first, most authors on VH are not that much aligned with "easy customisation" features on scale. They tend to create beautifully looking products, with amazing promos, which in fact a lot too often takes unreasonable time resources to make somewhat scalable enough. Its 'this kind of business' out there, looking through my eyes.

Now on the other hand, making this adjustable through Illustrator is questionable. There are a bunch of different options to make customisation flexible on AE alone. Could you share your ideas how this customisation could be implemented through Illustrator? Keep in mind that updated files (especially, types) could cause a lot of issues with sizing.

Anyways, as a suggestions, I would recommend do not start editing template straight away, but look for ways to make it more flexible. Pre-compositing, structuring per your needs could help significantly in the long run, to begin with.

Happy to discuss this topic further, as this is somewhat I tend to be interested about.

Find out more:
After Effects Tutorials: motion design, expressions, scripting.
Boxer - Dynamic Text Boxes Template with a Live Preview

Posts IndexRead Thread 

Current Message Thread:

© 2020 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]