FORUMS: list search recent posts

After Effects preview glitched

COW Forums : Adobe After Effects

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Bob Wills
After Effects preview glitched
on Sep 27, 2019 at 2:59:30 pm

I don't understand what the issue is. I've used After Effects for years and years. I'm using 16.1.3 and for a while it was working fine. I had no issues but for the last several days now I have been experiencing this problem where when I go to open a project the preview window does not display anything. I can play the video just fine, but I can't see anything. And the preview window itself is like glitched out. If I minimize and open AE back up I can see the window that was previously opened where the preview should be. I've tried turning hardware accel on and off, I've cleared my disc and cache. Previously on another cpu I was using it would also crash on me if I clicked on anything after opening a project. And changing the audio device oddly enough stopped it from crashing but I couldnt hear any audio and the preview still wasn't working. But now with my new cpu it doesn't seem to be crashing but I dont know. I also updated my Nvidia drivers and that didn't fix it either. I was uinstalling and reinstalling every time I had to open a new project but now even that isn't fixing the problem.

Return to posts index

Bob Wills
Re: After Effects preview glitched
on Sep 27, 2019 at 3:06:48 pm

I believe it is the same issue that this guy was having. Although none of the things they brought up seemed to fix it for me. https://community.adobe.com/t5/After-Effects/No-preview-in-the-composition-...

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2019 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]