FORUMS: list search recent posts

plz, Adobe After Effect edit two issues

COW Forums : Adobe After Effects

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Ammar Ammaro
plz, Adobe After Effect edit two issues
on Sep 19, 2019 at 9:11:01 am

Hi dears, I just subscribed for this great forum hoping to find a solution for my two problems.

I am a beginner in adobe after effects

I want an expert to make for me two issues

First of all I want to change the word (UEFA) in the beginning of the following video into different words

could you make it in a template or project?

2- I want to insert new pictures other than displayed from second 12 to 16
could you make it in a template or project?

Return to posts index

John Williams
Re: plz, Adobe After Effect edit two issues
on Sep 19, 2019 at 10:00:18 am

Hi Ammar, you can do almost anything in After Effects, including what you have asked, however, the experience and amount of time you have will be a very big factor.

For both your requests, if you have the project available that this was made on then it will be relatively straight forward, however, if this is just a video clip then you will need a lot more time to replace and recreate both elements.

John Williams

Soho Editors

Return to posts index

Jim Arco
Re: plz, Adobe After Effect edit two issues
on Sep 19, 2019 at 2:51:35 pm

If you are looking to hire someone to do the work, just ask here and I'm sure you'll get many responses. Many of the folks on this forum are fantastic After Effects artists who can make almost any template you desire. However, that sort of talent comes at a price. Since motion-graphics is likely their full-time job, I doubt that you'll find someone to do it for free.

If you need something less pricey, you'll need to learn more about AE and build it from scratch, or shop one of the many template-for-sale sites. (You'll still need a basic understanding of AE to know where to put the various elements and titles.) My guess is that you will find this exact motion sequence or something very similar. Envato, Videohive and Rocketstock come to mind and have many action sequences in the $20-$30 range..

Jim

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2019 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]