FORUMS: list search recent posts

Problem with Element 3D

COW Forums : Adobe After Effects

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Chris Lassley
Problem with Element 3D
on Sep 15, 2019 at 3:36:28 pm

Hi!

I've attached a short recording of the screen because there's no really good way to explain this. Practically each time I try to animate (rotate/position/scale/etc) an object using E3D there's a weird visual glitch/delay bug.

This happens with every single model or polygon I use with Element 3D. I am currently using CC 2019 and E3D 2.2.2 (I've had this issue on CC 2018 as well). The strangest thing is, I completely re-installed my windows and After Effects and the problem still persists, which is why I made this post.

Recording: https://f1.creativecow.net/13718/13718?uploaded=file first time uploading a video here, not sure if this is the correct way to do it

All my drivers are up to date, I did NOT have this issue with any other application (4D Cinema, PS, Premiere or any other AE plugins), only happens with Element 3D. My laptop, which has EXACTLY the same version of AE and Element 3D does not have this issue.

Did anyone encounter this problem, has any ideas on what's going on ? I really appreciate it!

Thank you!

Return to posts index

Walter Soyka
Re: Problem with Element 3D
on Sep 17, 2019 at 9:50:08 am

It might be worth reaching out to Video Copilot support. Maybe they've seen this issue before.

Otherwise, I'd try clearing the cache (Edit > Purge > All memory and disk cache...) or maybe trying a different release of your GPU driver.

Walter Soyka
Designer & Mad Scientist at Keen Live [link]
Motion Graphics, Widescreen Events, Presentation Design, and Consulting
@keenlive [twitter]   |   RenderBreak [blog]   |   Profile [LinkedIn]

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2019 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]