FORUMS: list search recent posts

video subtitles

COW Forums : Adobe After Effects

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
ali brakat
video subtitles
on Sep 13, 2019 at 9:10:32 pm

what's the best way to do subtitles in after effects
you have a video with voice over and a transcript of the voice over you want to add like subtitles so people can understand better and in case the voice is mute

what is your best suggestion for doing this to save time especially with long videos like an hour-long?

Return to posts index

Greg Gesch
Re: video subtitles
on Sep 14, 2019 at 12:45:16 am

Hi Ali, I would strongly suggest that you use Premiere Pro for your subtitling, it is already set up to do it and is much quicker and easier. This (random) tutorial should give you a starting point:

Return to posts index

ali brakat
on Sep 15, 2019 at 4:50:09 pm

Hi, thanks for the tip, I can use these tools quite well
I have a much better routine to do it that way in after effect, especially with being used to shortcuts I can work much faster
I was just checking if there is a faster way to do it, with any software?
this method is ok if the video is a few minutes
what if it's a really long video is there a tool that could use voice recognition to sync the audio or something to save some time,
It took me around 10 hours to make subtitles for 1-hour video including some rests and time wasted
if there is more efficient way to do it or a script or a technique that I am not aware of that would be great

Return to posts index

Adam Lewen
on Sep 15, 2019 at 5:33:04 pm

Here is a very nice script! fairly new. If you so subtitles, you should check it out. I think it's well worth the money.
Hope it helps
https://videohive.net/item/sf-subtitles/23457179

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2019 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]