FORUMS: list search recent posts

Mocha AE

COW Forums : Adobe After Effects

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
craig jordan
Mocha AE
on Aug 20, 2019 at 7:51:14 pm

Hi most of the footage I try and track with Mocha AE does opens the footage with 0 key frames. some of my files open with all the key frames but most are at 0? I cannot increase them as it only imported 0 or sometimes only1? Please help. i thought it must be the way the footage was rendered but i am not sure as i have tired. regards Craig

Return to posts index

Tomas Bumbulevičius
Re: Mocha AE
on Aug 21, 2019 at 6:39:25 am

Hey Craig, most likely its an encoding issue. It was usual in earlier versions of Mocha, but lately I haven't faced such issues myself.

Just try to encode your video to other intermediate format and see if it helps.

Find out more:
After Effects Tutorials: motion design, expressions, scripting.
Boxer - Dynamic Text Boxes Template with a Live Preview

Return to posts index

craig jordan
on Aug 21, 2019 at 8:51:31 am

Thank you Thomas for the help. I have tried rendering the video file with various formats but still no frames are taken through to Mocha AE. Its weird all my old files which I rendered exactly the same and are all MP4 have no problems with.

Regards Craig

Return to posts index

Richard Garabedain
on Aug 21, 2019 at 3:30:54 pm

render a png sequence and try importing that...or make sure your start and end points of the composition are at the start and end...also make sure your resolution is on full...and are you using the after effects plugin mocha to add to mocha or are you doing it by manually importing directly into mocha. use the plugin

Return to posts index

craig jordan
on Aug 21, 2019 at 3:50:19 pm

Thank you for the info I will try that..regards Craig

Return to posts index

Ross Shain
on Aug 27, 2019 at 6:08:46 pm

I suggest updating your After Effects. Mocha AE is now a plug-in and will read any file format that AE does because it is actually using Adobe's media engine.

In older version of Mocha (before Oct 2018) while bundled, was still a standalone application that linked to AE. When certain file formats were not supported the workaround was to convert to sequential files. This is resolved and the newer Mocha AE includes some great features shown on this collection of videos:
https://borisfx.com/videos/?tags=product:Mocha%20AE&search=

Best,
Ross

Ross Shain
Boris FX / Imagineer Systems
https://borisfx.com/products/mocha/

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2019 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]