FORUMS: list search recent posts

Blank plugin Name in "Other" plugins submenu

COW Forums : Adobe After Effects

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Rene Alex
Blank plugin Name in "Other" plugins submenu
on Jul 1, 2019 at 8:16:16 pm

After installing a Red giant Bundle in AE 2019 another plugin (a chromatic aberration one from other vendor) appears with no name in a "other" sub Menu in the plugins Menu...

Has anyone got a clue about this, why happens or how to avoid it? I'm guessing a fresh install could fix it but will like to know why, to avoid the same issue to appear again.

Thanks in advance

Return to posts index

Michael Szalapski
Re: Blank plugin Name in "Other" plugins submenu
on Jul 2, 2019 at 4:12:02 pm

What "other vendor" did that chromatic aberration plugin come from?

- The Great Szalam
(The 'Great' stands for 'Not So Great, in fact, Extremely Humble')

No trees were harmed in the creation of this message, but several thousand electrons were mildly inconvenienced.

Return to posts index

Rene Alex
Re: Blank plugin Name in "Other" plugins submenu
on Jul 4, 2019 at 5:50:31 am

Sorry for the delay, the were a blackout in my area today... and yesterday... but well now seem to be ok so:

The plugin is Quick Chromatic Aberration 2 from plugin everything but also a Trial of Composite Brush gave me the same issue, I uninstalled the QCA 2 stills there, is important no notice that both plug ins function perfectly but with a blank name and in the "other" folder. I'm gonna finish a current project and reinstall... witch is a PITA there are lot of little scripts and plugin to install, and lot of keys to copy and paste.

Also, I'm looking for the reason, to avoid it of find a workaround, I'm open to Theories, if someone had an issue like this. Thanks in advance.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2019 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]