FORUMS: list search recent posts

Rotobrushed video dissappears when rendered

COW Forums : Adobe After Effects

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Dimitrios Papadimitriou
Rotobrushed video dissappears when rendered
on Apr 23, 2019 at 8:01:57 pm

I'm new to after effects I've only been using it a few months and honestly I've not been loving it, but that's neither here nor there. I have tried to use the rotobrush many times but most of the time it just wasnt worth the effort but this time I had a short clip with not a lot of movement and pretty good contrast to the background so I thought OK, lets do it. It still took a little work but I wound up with what I thought was a pretty good effect. Then the problems started when I tried to render. I first wanted to render a transparent avi or mov file. Looked up tutorials, thought I did what I was supposed to, wasnt working though, so I said fine imported the full video that had the clip I wanted into the background and AA crashed of course, My PC is medium beefy but only 16gigs of ram, and AA goes through ram like crazy. Luckily I saved because AA has never once been able to restore a unsaved project for me. So I rendered the exact clip elsewhere imported that put it underneath the rotoscoped file looked fine in the preview, I was gonna just back it on that way and render and an MP4 but every time I rendered the rotoscrope video was invisible. I tried rendering through the media encoder and after effects. Can someone possibly tell me what T I need to cross to get this to behave the way I want, if you need a screen shot of settings or anything just tell me what you'd like to see. I suck with AA but I have experience with other programs in the video editing, post production space. This is my first and perhaps last dance with adobe software after my year is up.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2019 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]