FORUMS: list search recent posts

Mocha AE 2019 - Only Creating One Set of Keyframes

COW Forums : Adobe After Effects

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Chris Castor
Mocha AE 2019 - Only Creating One Set of Keyframes
on Apr 16, 2019 at 7:56:19 pm

Hey all,

Thanks in advance for any help you can offer me.

So I am having an issue with Mocha AE 2019. It had worked just fine until last week when I upgraded my Mac OS to Mojave (I held off to make sure the bugs were out). It's also possible I had upgraded AE since the last time I used it.

The issue is this. I track footage and get a great track. I got back into AE, create the track data the usual way (clicking create track data button and enabling the gear button on the left), apply any of the track export options, and it seems to work. But I get no motion and/or corner pin. I only get one set of keyframes for whatever type of export option I choose. Pic included. It also seems to be pasting the keyframes before the start of my timeline. For example, in the image provided I had to move the layer to the right to see the keyframes.

Thanks!

Return to posts index

Richard Garabedain
Re: Mocha AE 2019 - Only Creating One Set of Keyframes
on Apr 16, 2019 at 10:24:51 pm

well that image is confusing. your layer does not start until the end of the screen and yet you are at the start of the comp...line everything up and try again.

Return to posts index

Chris Castor
on Apr 16, 2019 at 10:26:32 pm

Sorry for the confusing image. The layer was aligned when I did all of the appropriate steps to export the track. I just moved the layer over to show you guys where it was pasting the keyframes.

Return to posts index

Ross Shain
on Apr 17, 2019 at 10:17:27 pm

When you select "Apply/Export" in Mocha AE, you should be able to choose from Transform, Corner Pin or Corner Pin w/mo-blur. If you choose Corner pin, it should apply the track data as a Corner Pin effect.

Are you saying this is not happening?

Ross Shain
Boris FX / Imagineer Systems
https://borisfx.com/products/mocha/

Return to posts index

Jason McKee
on Apr 19, 2019 at 3:53:14 pm

I've had this happen once and only once. I was also in AE 2019 Mocha CC. It wasn't placing the keyframes before my in point for me, but it was only giving me 4 random keyframes throughout my clip/layer that didn't correspond to any of my work inside Mocha. The only thing I was able to deduce was that it had to be a bug. I use Mocha AE all the time and I've only ran into this once. The two fixes I was able to find was to delete the Mocha AE plugin from my layer and redo all the work. That worked but obviously, that's not a good workaround. The other solution was to save a Mocha project out of Mocha AE and then open it in Mocha Pro and re-export. Hope this helps.

Return to posts index

Chris Castor
on Apr 19, 2019 at 4:02:56 pm

Thanks so much! That's exactly what's happening to me as well. I just did the track again to get the work done.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2019 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]