FORUMS: list search recent posts

Quickest, most user friendly way to rhythmically display lots of song lyrics

COW Forums : Adobe After Effects

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Greg Sage
Quickest, most user friendly way to rhythmically display lots of song lyrics
on Apr 5, 2019 at 2:59:47 pm

I'm not hung up on doing it in AE, and it may be faster render wise to do it elsewhere, but I'm most familiar with AE. I've got the Adobe cc suite, Element 3d, C4d.

I've done some lyric vids years ago, but this one is very dense rapid-fire lyrics, and I need to crank it out quickly. I've used some of the typemonkey style plugs as well.

Currently looking into the various AE scripts and other options to do this, but I don't have time to test them all.

Any users tried all these options, and found one or another to be particularly quick and easy to work with?

Looking for as much automation as possible... like dump in the lyrics, and a quick easy process to setup markers.

Due to the sheer volume of lyrics, will need to have lyrics on either side of the screen constantly appearing and disappearing while visual subject sings/dances, or whatever in the middle. For some scenes where the visual subject takes up more of the screen, will need to switch lyrics to lower third crawl, or some other horizontal option.

Any input appreciated.

Return to posts index

Greg Sage
Re: Quickest, most user friendly way to rhythmically display lots of song lyrics
on Apr 6, 2019 at 3:50:37 pm

I've only used the typemonkey stuff and done some vids manually.

I see there are a number of solutions out there, but I need to pick one quickly and get up to speed, so hoping to hear some feedback on any of them from anyone who has used them.

Also, any tips/tricks for optimizing the workflow that may not be immediately obvious.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2019 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]