FORUMS: list search recent posts

An especially cool feature in the new Adobe release today

COW Forums : Adobe After Effects

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Tim Wilson
An especially cool feature in the new Adobe release today
on Apr 3, 2019 at 1:20:09 pm

There's a lot to talk about in the new Creative Cloud release announced today, and I do think that the coolest stuff is in After Effects.

One feature in particular looks mighty slick to me: Content-Aware Fill. Originally introduced in Photoshop last fall, it's lit on fire in After Effects, using artificial intelligence to create new pixels for advanced roto-style fill more or less out of thin air.

I've posted Adobe's press release here, and will be posting some more personal thoughts in just a bit, including some details on speed increases. As one example:

I'll also add the overall pitch video below, but seriously, that Content-Aware Fill? Slick.

Return to posts index

Michael Szalapski
Re: An especially cool feature in the new Adobe release today
on Apr 3, 2019 at 3:19:46 pm

If anyone wants to play with Content Aware fill for yourself, there's a great walk-through here: http://www.adobe.com/go/tryit_contentawarefill

My favorite feature is the new expression editor! Auto-complete, collapsible sections, color coding, etc.

- The Great Szalam
(The 'Great' stands for 'Not So Great, in fact, Extremely Humble')

No trees were harmed in the creation of this message, but several thousand electrons were mildly inconvenienced.

Return to posts index

Michael Szalapski
Re: An especially cool feature in the new Adobe release today
on Apr 3, 2019 at 6:26:40 pm

Here's an in-depth video on the new expression editor:

- The Great Szalam
(The 'Great' stands for 'Not So Great, in fact, Extremely Humble')

No trees were harmed in the creation of this message, but several thousand electrons were mildly inconvenienced.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2019 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]