FORUMS: list search recent posts

Essentail Graphics Template not working in Premiere

COW Forums : Adobe After Effects

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Sean Platt
Essentail Graphics Template not working in Premiere
on Mar 26, 2019 at 6:00:24 pm

Hey all! Hoping someone has had this happen and knows an answer why. I have created a mogrt file in AE (CC 2018) to use in Premiere. But not all the fields noted in the mogrt file are able to be edited once in Premiere. I have it set up in AE to turn off/on text and edit the text once in Premiere (first screenshot below). But Premiere Essential Graphics only allows me to edit some of the text options and not all text options in the mogrt file (2nd screenshot below). Any idea or fix anybody knows of? Thanks!

Return to posts index

Michael Szalapski
Re: Essentail Graphics Template not working in Premiere
on Mar 27, 2019 at 6:38:09 pm

What isn't it letting you do? Your screenshots look like things are working.

- The Great Szalam
(The 'Great' stands for 'Not So Great, in fact, Extremely Humble')

No trees were harmed in the creation of this message, but several thousand electrons were mildly inconvenienced.

Return to posts index

Sean Platt
on Mar 27, 2019 at 7:00:40 pm

Hi Michael Szalapski, the issue is when looking at the screenshot from Premiere, you will see that 3Line_3rd Line, 2 Line_Name, and 2Line_2nd Line have empty fields and therefore, I can't click in them to change the copy. (So for example, In the in the Essential Graphics Panel in Premiere, 2Line_2nd Line doesn't show "Marine Science Co-Author" like it shows in the Essential Graphics Panel in After Effects. Kind of confusing, but I just can't get all of the fields put into the Essential Graphics panel in AE to show up as editable in Premiere.

Return to posts index

Sean Platt
on Apr 1, 2019 at 4:08:32 pm

Okay, so figured out I had "stacked group" on in the settings for essential graphics panel in Premiere. With this off, I was able to edit the fields finally. Something simple :)

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2019 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]