FORUMS: list search recent posts

Problem with a job. Draw My Life.

COW Forums : Adobe After Effects

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Gabriel Silva
Problem with a job. Draw My Life.
on Mar 6, 2019 at 2:21:56 pm

Hello guys!
First, I apologize for the writing, I'm using google translator.
Second, I'm new here so if I'm posting in the wrong place I'm sorry.

I'm doing a work in draw my life. To improve the work I would like to do some animations in motion graphics, for after effects.
But I have a problem, my clients are a bit complicated, sometimes they ask for the change of a drawing on paper. I guess from the after effects I can crop the old drawing and put a new design suggested in the change.
But I have to make a frame-by-frame cut-out whenever the designer's hand goes over the new drawing.
This clipping takes a lot of time to do since it is frame by frame.
So I would like to know if anyone knows a technique to facilitate this, or something that I can change in production, like a different lighting or a different camera position.

I use a Gh4 filming in 4K and an ARRI lighting kit with a lighting balloon

Thank you for your help....

Return to posts index

Cassius Marques
Re: Problem with a job. Draw My Life.
on Mar 6, 2019 at 8:13:48 pm

PT-BR: (I hope that's what you speak).
Na maioria das produções mais baixas, a mão que desenha é filmada em chromakey, a gente só simula a posição da ponta da caneta conforme revela o desenho. Pela sua descrição você está realmente desenhando algo ou filmando sobre o branco, é isso? Se for o caso, dependendo da iluminação, da pra fazer um key pela cor da pele da mão pra evitar rotoscopia.

EN:
On most low cost productions, we shoot the hand in green screen, we just simulate the drawing while positioning the pen's tip as its being revealed . From you description I see you're either actually drawing or you're just shooting the gestures on white. Is that it? If that's the case, depending on the lightning, you could generate a key for the hand and avoid rotoscoping.

Cassius Marques
http://www.zapfilmes.com

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2019 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]