FORUMS: list search recent posts

Framator, my first serious After Effects Plugin

COW Forums : Adobe After Effects

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Chubak Bidpaa
Framator, my first serious After Effects Plugin
on Feb 20, 2019 at 2:41:44 am

Hey guys. Hope you're all doing well. I've written an After Effects plugin, which you may find here:
http://partlyshaderly.com/2019/02/20/framator-is-out-my-first-serious-after...

Tell me what you think. Thanks a lot!

Return to posts index

Michael Szalapski
Re: Framator, my first serious After Effects Plugin
on Feb 20, 2019 at 5:02:11 pm

If you're trying to get people to take your plugins seriously, maybe don't advertise all over the place that it's your first go at it. Instead, it might be better to point out a problem and the solution that your plugin provides. It would probably also be good to mention what it is in your post here. You just say, "Come check out my very first attempt at a plugin!" But who would want to do that for some random person? Also, maybe a bit more information and some video demonstrations would be helpful. As far as I can tell from your page, it just puts boxes on the screen.

Also, your page says you made it, not because you thought it would be useful, but because you didn't have any ideas. Now, it's fine to make something you might not think is useful just to practice making a plugin, but it would make more sense just to keep it for yourself as practice and not try to release it. It's going to make people think you release anything instead of releasing stuff that's useful.

- The Great Szalam
(The 'Great' stands for 'Not So Great, in fact, Extremely Humble')

No trees were harmed in the creation of this message, but several thousand electrons were mildly inconvenienced.

Return to posts index

Richard Garabedain
on Feb 20, 2019 at 5:05:27 pm

So it helps to make a 3d box? AM i reading this righy. it takes your screen and makes it look like an opened box?

Return to posts index

Richard Garabedain
on Feb 20, 2019 at 5:06:45 pm

and you want donations in bitcoin...okay now i think this is a joke

Return to posts index

Michael Szalapski
on Feb 20, 2019 at 8:09:33 pm

I think it just puts rectangles on the edges of the screen and isn't making a box...

- The Great Szalam
(The 'Great' stands for 'Not So Great, in fact, Extremely Humble')

No trees were harmed in the creation of this message, but several thousand electrons were mildly inconvenienced.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2019 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]