FORUMS: list search recent posts

Dots Audio React

COW Forums : Adobe After Effects

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Yanda Satria
Dots Audio React
on Feb 11, 2019 at 4:12:24 pm

Hi, so, this is the 3rd time i asked about after effect techniques, and the last time was also about visualizer and thanks to you guys i finally able to solve the problem...yay...

but now i have another thing i can't figure out, it looks simple, but i am too inexperience to figure this out...

this one also about visualizer, this is what i want to achieve :

that's a 360 video, but that's not important, what i want to achieve is the first 60 seconds, as you can see if you look up, there's a world map with colorful dots that lights up reacting to music....that's exactly what i'm talking about...not the world map, but the dots...

been trying particle world, particular, and trapcode form, still can't figure it out, i'm guessing it has something to do that has evolution and we set soundkeys to it? trapcode form evolution makes it changes position, unlike that video, where the whole dots is stand still, but lights up in random as if it's an audio spectrum...

thanks again and appreciate your help... :)

"We will either find a way, or make one".
-Hannibal Barca-

Return to posts index

Cassius Marques
Re: Dots Audio React
on Feb 11, 2019 at 6:08:31 pm

It doesn't seem to be properly reacting. It's more like It has soundkeys directly linked to the emission counter property. The particles are just being created more when you have a high pitched wave. They are static and have a higher size that quickly decreases. Particles are just "bursting" in when you have a beat (or high pitch).

Cassius Marques
http://www.zapfilmes.com

Return to posts index

Yanda Satria
on Feb 11, 2019 at 6:56:21 pm

So, are you saying, that each bar from soundkeys is linked to some dots and those each / group of dots are being distributed randomly?

-Hannibal Barca-

Return to posts index

Cassius Marques
on Feb 11, 2019 at 7:03:18 pm

More or less. I'm saying the author had a single emitter that randomly emits particles in that area. (Like a layer emitter).

One output from whichever he used to generate the beats (could be soundkeys) is "linked" to the emitter value in some kind of number of particles = x*soundkeysoutput. The greater the input value, more particles are created.

Cassius Marques
http://www.zapfilmes.com

Return to posts index

Yanda Satria
on Feb 11, 2019 at 8:01:14 pm

it does seems like that...

now i am trying with particular, and linked the particle/sec with soundkeys, but it generates too fast and ended up with too much particles, well i think i just need to tweak it...

i don't know how to work with layer emitter... :(

-Hannibal Barca-

Return to posts index

Yanda Satria
on Feb 11, 2019 at 7:00:53 pm

oh sorry for misunderstanding, i get what you said now, i'll try that...thanks...will be back with result... :D

-Hannibal Barca-

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2019 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]