FORUMS: list search recent posts

Forming logo from particles in far off vanish point

COW Forums : Adobe After Effects

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Tim Wickham
Forming logo from particles in far off vanish point
on Feb 6, 2019 at 5:27:07 pm

Afternoon!

I have a logo that i need to "fill" with photos of staff members. Thats easy enough, have used particular and thats all fine, however, i need to make the photos zoom in and create the logo in the first place. It seems doable if i want the photos to come from behind the camera and zoom into place, however i need them to zoom in from a far off vanish point, zoom towards camera and form the shape of the logo.

I've tried using Card Dance as well, with limited success in that it kind of does what i want, however cards still come in from random directions, and generally brings all the elements in, in bulk.

If anyone has any advise, or guidance, id really appreciate it!

Again, the big thing of this is bringing the particles in from a far off vanish point and not from behind the camera.

Many thanks.

Return to posts index

Cassius Marques
Re: Forming logo from particles in far off vanish point
on Feb 6, 2019 at 8:00:05 pm

Well, I can think a couple of things that may or may not help. But It all depends on what exactly you're going for. So I just put up an example that you can consider. Take a look: 13092_particularlogoccow.aep.zip (I'd imagine the final animation would be rendered and reversed)

If you need an exact vanishing POINT. I'd suggest you just avoid the trouble of automation and animate stuff by hand.

Cassius Marques
http://www.zapfilmes.com

Return to posts index

Tim Wickham
Re: Forming logo from particles in far off vanish point
on Feb 6, 2019 at 8:30:33 pm

Cassius thankyou!

I didn't realise you could use a motion path with the physics engine in particular, thats brilliant! Thankyou so much for taking the time to do that, i really appreciate it! Definitely set me in the right direction!

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2019 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]