FORUMS: list search recent posts

Not able to export video anymore after updating to MacOS Mojave 10.14.2

COW Forums : Adobe After Effects

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Aplam Chaplam
Not able to export video anymore after updating to MacOS Mojave 10.14.2
on Jan 12, 2019 at 3:50:31 pm

Dear all,

Yesterday I've updated my OS system to Mojave 10.14.2 and since then I cannot export my videos anymore as the process get stuck after a couple seconds all the times. More precisely, it always got stuck when it gets to 1% of the encoding process.

I've tried both with a gopro footage and with a canon DSRL simple video I worked in the past, and have tried to export to H-264 and QuickPlay format. But I've always got the same result. Also, a few times Adobe crashed after I pressed the "cancel" option.

I'd suppose the issue is related to the new Mac OS, although it sounds a bit strange.

I'm using Premiere Pro CC on a MacBookPro with 8Gb RAM 1600 Mhz DDR3, any idea? Anyone with the same issue?

Thanks a lot for your help, I have to complete a video and am very anxious right now!

Return to posts index

Dave LaRonde
Re: Not able to export video anymore after updating to MacOS Mojave 10.14.2
on Jan 12, 2019 at 6:24:32 pm
Last Edited By Dave LaRonde on Jan 12, 2019 at 8:48:13 pm

[Aplam Chaplam] "I'd suppose the issue is related to the new Mac OS, although it sounds a bit strange."

Not really. I bet you're trying to make quicktime movies, and Apple's pretty much killed of that ability in new operating systems.

Adobe has brought back many of the quicktime codecs in the latest Creative Cloud update.
I don't use CC 2019 myself, but you could try it.

Dave LaRonde
Promotion Producer
KGAN (CBS) & KFXA (Fox) Cedar Rapids, IA

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2019 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]