on Jan 4, 2019 at 8:52:40 pm Last Edited By Kevin Han on Jan 4, 2019 at 9:05:43 pm
This is a 3 part question I have in regards to my specific needs. I'll keep this as clear as possible:
Please let me know if there are better ways of accomplishing this goal (as I'm still a beginner)
- Goal: To create motion graphics animation videos (+5 min) by using AE to create a Composition with 5-10 sec scenes. (Windows PC btw).
- Take this Composition, and render them using Render Queue into a LOSSLESS format, since my goal is to take these video clips and create transitions for them through AE or PR and render out the FINAL video clip (which will be +5 min long).
Q: What is the best Format and Video Codec I can choose under Render Queue > Output Module settings? (for my situation)
- Then, I'll go back into AE, in order to create more scenes / compositions to complete the rest of my final video.
- After rendering out these separate scenes, I need to add transitions between these individual rendered video clips. I've heard a good method is working through PR in order to create the transitions within the PR Timeline and rendering out the whole video through there, but what if I need to create AE-based transitions?
Q: What's the best workflow you could recommend to compile/combine all of these video clips together into a final video? (in my case)
- After I have completed editing the entire video and need to upload it to YouTube, I need to choose a Video Format and Codec.
Q. What is the best Format and Video Codec for rendering out the FINAL video clip for YouTube settings?