FORUMS: list search recent posts

After Effects Puppet tool Grayed out

COW Forums : Adobe After Effects

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Ciji James
After Effects Puppet tool Grayed out
on Dec 14, 2018 at 10:25:54 am

Have created some puppets for some layers in AE 2019. I have used both , position and rotation puppets and have added some wiggle expressions to the rotational ones. They were working perfectly and for some reason (which I cant make out), they have gone gray in the time line and the puppet has no effect on the scene. Neither does it show in the comp window. Can Somebody please help?

Return to posts index

iboukhoulef fouad
Re: After Effects Puppet tool Grayed out
on Dec 21, 2018 at 10:13:41 am

1) I remove morphsuit with keylight.
2) Place clean plate underneath layer with the morphsuit removed.

In a perfect world I would love to be able to accomplish this look with a camera pan or slide but I'm assuming I would need to have the camera run the same exact path on the shot and the clean plate.

Any help would be appreciated! Thanks so much!

Return to posts index

Michael Szalapski
on Dec 23, 2018 at 1:01:02 am

[iboukhoulef fouad] "1) I remove morphsuit with keylight.
2) Place clean plate underneath layer with the morphsuit removed.

In a perfect world I would love to be able to accomplish this look with a camera pan or slide but I'm assuming I would need to have the camera run the same exact path on the shot and the clean plate.

Any help would be appreciated! Thanks so much!"

If you have questions that are unrelated to this thread, please make a new thread.

Also, when you do make a new thread, please describe in more detail what it is you're trying to accomplish.

- The Great Szalam
(The 'Great' stands for 'Not So Great, in fact, Extremely Humble')

No trees were harmed in the creation of this message, but several thousand electrons were mildly inconvenienced.

Return to posts index

Michael Szalapski
on Dec 23, 2018 at 1:00:02 am

Some screenshots might be useful here for your puppet pin issues. Are you sure you're looking at the composition panel and not the layer panel?

- The Great Szalam
(The 'Great' stands for 'Not So Great, in fact, Extremely Humble')

No trees were harmed in the creation of this message, but several thousand electrons were mildly inconvenienced.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2019 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]