FORUMS: list search recent posts

How can I crosser from "Grid Effect" to the "normal picture"?

COW Forums : Adobe After Effects

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
erkan hansowatz
How can I crosser from "Grid Effect" to the "normal picture"?
on Dec 12, 2018 at 8:57:25 am

I just started with Cutting and effects and have some questions.

How can I make a crossing from a scene where somebody is sitting at a tabel for example and the morphes to the same picture as a grid. Or reverse - from a grid (digital world) to normal picure.

for a better understanding.

From this picture
http://media.gettyimages.com/videos/digital-head-3d-video-id146426782?s=640...

To this picture
https://www.prreport.de/_cacheImages/top-11708-Melius.jpg

Is there a software which can make a "digital look" out of a normal picture?

I shot a 30 minute movie , put so much time in it, cut it myseld and I appreciate any help!!

Thank you.

Erk

Return to posts index

Kalleheikki Kannisto
Re: How can I crosser from "Grid Effect" to the "normal picture"?
on Dec 15, 2018 at 11:52:17 am

[erkan hansowatz] "Is there a software which can make a "digital look" out of a normal picture?"

No program will do that for you automatically. You would have to use a 3D program with 3D models and pose them to look identical (in placement) to your footage, render the scene out in wireframe mode and then figure out a suitable transition between the two. A z-depth matte is a pretty good start for a natural-looking transition.

The "easy" solution would be to find an image(or footage) of a wireframe face render that is close to what you want and use that as the starting point, warping as needed to make it match the live footage. "Easy" is a relative term here, but at least would be easier compared to the first solution.

Kalleheikki Kannisto
Senior Graphic Designer

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2019 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]