FORUMS: list search recent posts

control premiere layer position and scale with an essential graphics made with after effects

COW Forums : Adobe After Effects

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Sander de leeuw
control premiere layer position and scale with an essential graphics made with after effects
on Nov 24, 2018 at 8:32:56 pm

Hi,

Is it possible to use a essential graphics template made in ae to control the scale and position of underlying layers in pr?

I'm looking to do the following; I have a small visual effect where I draw a circle that comprises the full composition and gradually zooms in and circles a piece of video on a underlying layer. Now I want to repeat this many times with different underlying video clips. So I've made the effect into a essential graphics template, and loaded it into premiere. But now I want to make the piece of video in premiere zoom and move like the circle in the template. Is there a way this can be done properly?

To clarify I've added a small test video:

In this video you can see the zooming of the template has some easy ease and a bit of work in the speed graph to make the movement a bit more interesting. I can't figure how I can do this in premiere.
Also since I'll be using this particular template for about 40 times it would save me a great deal of work if I could automate the zoom and position change.

Thanks in advance!

Return to posts index

Mark Doctor
Re: control premiere layer position and scale with an essential graphics made with after effects
on Nov 26, 2018 at 10:59:02 am
Last Edited By Mark Doctor on Nov 26, 2018 at 11:17:30 am

Use the nesting in Premiere

1# sequence: add a cyan circel animation above the original footage track

2# sequence: Now circel and footage are bound in a nested sequence and scale them together to the corner. Revealing a sheet with text ( I would create that one in Premiere itself)

Save your project, import it 40 times and replace the footages

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2018 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]