FORUMS: list search recent posts

AE is only exporting part sequence when exporting to C4D

COW Forums : Adobe After Effects

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Xavier Bonet
AE is only exporting part sequence when exporting to C4D
on Nov 20, 2018 at 6:29:46 pm

I'm not sure if this should go in the AE forum or the C4D forum, as I'm not 100% which of the two is the only producing the problem. However, I'm inclined to think it's AE, as I currently have no issue importing complete sequences previously exported from AE into C4D. So I believe the issue is AE's and that it's an issue that's happening right now, and perhaps with a specific sequence.

Anyway, I'll upload the sequence in case one of you can dive a go at it and see if it works for you. It's a real basic sequence: just two 3D text objects, one parented to the other, that slightly move to compensate for lens distortion, and there's a camera object that slowly travels forward. Just that. (All the background stuff will be composited later, back in AE.) Everything is in 24fps. I'm exporting this but when I open it up in C4D, both the camera movement and the text movement go up to frame 201 and then there's no more keyframes.

What could be going on wrong? I have a similar sequence, with the same elements, that I've exported successfully and opened up in C4D without a hitch. So I'm stumped...

Thanks in advance for your input!

12898_sequence.aep.zip

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2020 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]