FORUMS: list search recent posts

Issue with The Wiggler..

COW Forums : Adobe After Effects

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Charles Ferran
Issue with The Wiggler..
on Nov 16, 2018 at 4:14:43 am

Hey guys!

I've got a .png asset file from Illustrator that I'm trying to manipulate with the wiggler on the Rotation and whatever settings I choose it won't create any movement. The keyframes appear, but it just sits there, the numbers don't change on the timeline either. Feels pretty buggy to me.

The Wiggler works on the Position of the same asset so why is the rotation giving me trouble?

I want to say also I come over here once in a blue moon and always wish that I'd spend more time over here but never can seem to find the time. This is such a great community that has gotten me out of many jams, in both professional and personal projects. Thanks so much to all of you!

Charles Ferran
http://www.charlesferran.com

"Far better is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure than to rank with the poor spirits who neither enjoy much, nor suffer much because they live in a gray twilight that knows no victory or defeat."

Return to posts index

Walter Soyka
Re: Issue with The Wiggler..
on Nov 16, 2018 at 12:05:47 pm

I just tried Wiggling Rotation on the latest release, and it seems to work fine. You do need much larger magnitude values than you might expect. I suggest using the Graph view to see what exactly it's doing.

Walter Soyka
Designer & Mad Scientist at Keen Live [link]
Motion Graphics, Widescreen Events, Presentation Design, and Consulting
@keenlive [twitter]   |   RenderBreak [blog]   |   Profile [LinkedIn]

Return to posts index

Charles Ferran
Re: Issue with The Wiggler..
on Nov 16, 2018 at 2:51:18 pm

Thanks for the reply, I did a full system restart this morning and it's working now. Must have been a bug.

Charles Ferran
http://www.charlesferran.com

"Far better is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure than to rank with the poor spirits who neither enjoy much, nor suffer much because they live in a gray twilight that knows no victory or defeat."

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2018 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]