FORUMS: list search recent posts

Mocha AE Screen replacement /Good track but will not sit on top of the screen once in AE

COW Forums : Adobe After Effects

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Ward DeMartino
Mocha AE Screen replacement /Good track but will not sit on top of the screen once in AE
on Nov 13, 2018 at 2:11:42 pm

Hi Everyone,

I am wracking my brain here. I have a huge deadline (today/tomorrow) and cannot for the life of me figure this out. I have tracked a phone screen in Mocha AE, and have a good track. The grid sticks to my screen the whole time in Mocha AE. When I go to export the data to corner pin (I have tried using Mocha AE Import + and also just directly pasting to a precomp within AE), the track is there but my replacement screen is lifted way off the top of the screen I'm trying to replace. It seems like an anchor point thing, but then I scrub to the end of the timeline, the replacement screen eventually goes and sits perfectly on top of the screen being replaced.

I have checked my project settings to make sure that everything matches. Does anyone know what I am doing wrong here and why this replacement screen will not sit on top of the screen being replaced as in mocha?

Return to posts index

Dave LaRonde
Re: Mocha AE Screen replacement /Good track but will not sit on top of the screen once in AE
on Nov 13, 2018 at 6:22:20 pm

This is a shot in the dark, but I'll take it. Are you running CC 2019?

I'm told there's a change in the Mocha workflow in the new version, and you have to look at new tutorials to see it. I run CC 2017 -- very happy with it -- so I can't say for sure if that's what's going on.

Dave LaRonde
Promotion Producer
KGAN (CBS) & KFXA (Fox) Cedar Rapids, IA

Return to posts index

Ward DeMartino
Re: Mocha AE Screen replacement /Good track but will not sit on top of the screen once in AE
on Nov 13, 2018 at 8:25:39 pm

Thanks, Dave! I am using CC 2019. That's interesting---I'll try checking out some newer videos. Thanks!

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2019 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]